The Supplier Diversity Program (SDP) was established in 2010 to promote supplier diversity in public contracting. The program instituted policies to encourage the award of state contracts in a manner that develops and strengthens and increases business opportunities.
ImEx Cargo Can be a valuable partner working with all parties to future supplier diversity goal as it relates to cargo transportation.
ImEx Cargo has acquired a series certificates issued by the City, State and the Federal Government, including
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Woman Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Airport Concession Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE)
- Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE)